Monday, March 23, 2009

Test Subject

I printed off the previously mentioned sci-fi romp for the purposes of proofreading. Once I marked it up with all the fixes and changes I could find, I turned it over to a friend to read.

She has it now.

With luck, she will read it, like it, and give it back in short order. After I get it back, I'll make all the fixes I can think of before submitting it to Reluctant Press. I hope to have it in print by the end of summer.

Speaking of RP, I think that permanent links to stories there are going away. New stories are added to the main page, and the older stories get pushed over time to numbered pages that go in acending sequence by age. The older the story, the higher the page number. Their new web design may be pretty to look at, but it's going to make it a real pain to link to stories without frequent updates, methinks. Although, I do have to admit that I like the tabbed grouping of stories by classification.

No comments:

Post a Comment