Friday, March 13, 2009

Why is there a "New" in the title?

I doubt anyone ever read it, but this is actually my third blog.

The first, seldom updated website was a whole website devoted to discussing my transition before it imploded. For those that don't know precisely what that means, let's just say ... I was going through some changes in my life, and it was a place for me to discuss that. The name of that website was "Sara's Narcissistic Venture."

The second blog was a one page affair strictly devised as a news page to promote my writing. That blog was named "Sara's Narcissistic Weblog."

This site is kind of a combination of the two. It's about my writing, but it's more of a journal about my writing and writing in general. I'm sure I'll do some self-promotion here, as well as some whining about my personal life.

As if anyone needed to know all this. Sheesh! Do you get where the name comes from now?

No comments:

Post a Comment