Sunday, June 1, 2014

Neeeeeeeew STORY!

I have a new short story that should be going up on Amazon at some point today. I posted it last night with the expectation that it would be up this morning so I could announce it formally.

It's not up yet.

The issue now becomes that I have a social engagement that involves some travel time, a reception afterwards, some more travel time coming back to my home, followed by even more travel time to take someone home that's here for the weekend. All in all, I'm going to be doing a lot of "hurry up and wait" today with a lot of time behind the wheel of my car. It might not be until this evening that I can update you all with the formal launch announcement.

So, if you just can't wait, try searching on Amazon for "Sara James, Turned Into an Object, M2F, TG" and see what comes up. Or you can try going to my author page on Amazon. It might (might) update with the new offering when it's available.

No comments:

Post a Comment