Thursday, May 15, 2014

Graphic Designs

In case you haven't figured this out yet, I'm an author. Words are my medium of choice. Which is what makes the fact that I have seven completed but unpublished works a little frustrating. I'm working towards publishing two of the longer works on Amazon. The problem of the moment is cover art.

I've been playing around on Shutterstock trying to find photos I can use for the story I want to publish, HG. At the same time, I finished up a Christmas story that I'd like to give away at TG Comics, but to do that, I have to find art. I also have another longer story, BaM, that's close to completion that will also need cover art. I was so desperate that I opened DAZ 3D for the first time in months to toy with the option of creating my own art work. Then I remembered: my content library is really, really shallow. Making my own images isn't really option without investing a lot of time and some money that I don't really have. Far easier if I could find photos I can use at Shutterstock.

Just ... really frustrated at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment