Saturday, May 23, 2020

Better Late Than Never: "Bingo-Bango" and "The Sex Machine: Dimitri's Plan"

A kind fan noticed I was missing links to a couple of my stories. Links to "Bingo-Bango" and "The Sex Machine: Dimitri's Plan" have been added in the sidebar under My Writing. While I never made any post at all for TSM:DP, "Bingo-Bango" did merit a self-promotion post over at TGComics.com. Here's that post:

My latest story "Bingo-Bango" is now available for sale on Amazon.

Story Description:

An unexpected sexual encounter leads to an even more unexpected transformation. Trapped in the body of the woman that seduced him, this former man only has one option to become a man again: find another man that will agree to have sex with a young, willing, attractive woman. Once the act has been consummated, all he has to do is say the magic words for their roles to be reversed, turning the other man into the woman.

It seems like a simple enough plan. The problem is that whatever life this former man takes as his own is the one he'll be stuck with for the rest of his life. So which life will he choose?

(Transgender Erotic Fiction, Approximately 56,700 words)


This story is one of my most sexually explicit to date. While I haven't shied away from descriptions of sex before, the act of sex is a big part of the premise of this story. Because of that, there's a lot of "action" going on. There's also - kind of - two endings. The first is the one that resolves the main character's story, but there's also an epilogue that deals with another character's ultimate fate that I wanted to add in to wrap things up a little more tightly. My hope is that the two different takes on how the different characters deal with similar circumstances will make the story appealing to more people.

This was supposed to be a short story. Ha! I really need to work on that. I want to tighten my writing up so I can start putting out shorter stories more frequently. My goal for this year was to put out one story a month, ten pages each, or 120 pages a year. With this story I'm at about 100 pages. Here's hoping I can carve things down and be a little more prolific. Fingers crossed!

Last thing. This story is priced at $2.99, a departure from my other stories which were all put out at higher price points roughly based on length. This is a little bit of an experiment for me. If this story sells better with the lower price point, I will almost certainly put out all future stories at that price, regardless of length. (Old formula I was using was something like $0.50 / 10 pages unedited, adjusted downwards to make the price look pretty, if anyone cares.) Of course, you can read the story for FREE if you subscribe to Kindle Unlimited, so there's that.

That's all! I hope you all enjoy the story. Thank you as always for your support.

- Sara

... And the cover image for "The Sex Machine: Dimitri's Plan":

No comments:

Post a Comment