Wednesday, November 26, 2014

New Story: "Stocking Stuffers"

Now available for sale on Amazon is my Christmas story, "Stocking Stuffers."

Story Description:

A Holiday tale of transgender transformation. 

Just in time for Christmas, a man gets the gift of gams after admiring the legs of a trio of women dressed as Santa’s elves. Will he be able to return the gift of these long, elegant legs, or will he be stuck with these "Stocking Stuffers" for good? 

(Transgender Erotic Fiction, Approximately 38,100 words)

If you follow my Twitter feed or my blog, than you already know what I'm going to say next: this story will be available for FREE from this Friday, 11/28/14 through Tuesday 12/2/14. I'm calling this a Black Friday sale, but it's really just a way to say "Thank You" to everyone that likes my stories, or has thought of buying one but didn't want to pay the price. Now's your chance! Get the story this weekend before it reverts to the full, normal price of $5.95.

As a side note to future readers that have already read the whole story, yes, the outfit on the cover doesn't appear in the story. Personally, I like the outfit in the story better, but I'm limited by what photos I can find for use at sites like Shutterstock. I was considering using this image instead, but it's still not a good match for the lingerie in the story, and it doesn't really show enough of the titular "Stocking Stuffers." The extra leg seen in the photo I ended up using is, I think, much more appropriate to the title while still having obvious Christmas ... let's call it "spirit." ;-)

The story itself does not include any sex and is overall pretty PG-13. OK, maybe R for nudity, but still pretty tame. At the end, things gets a little sentimental. If that's not your thing ... well, it's still free. Why not check it out anyway? You may find something to like about it. Perhaps the slow transformation, or the elf costume.

Still to come, an Amazon Kindle Countdown deal as we draw closer to Christmas. Again, this is because I want to make the story available for as little as possible for as long as possible as a way to say "Thank You" to everyone for their support. If anyone wants to thank me for doing this, please leave a review for the story on Amazon.

I hope you enjoy it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment