Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year's Resolution 2014

I'm sitting at home waiting for the ball to drop in Times Square. At this time, as I always do, I'm looking forward to the new year. Here are my goals in no particular order:
  1. Turn my outlines for the two sequels to "Alien Body Suit: Under Her Skin" into completed stories.
  2. Publish / find a home for a number of the stories I've completed but not released. (TPF, TotTC, HG, and a trilogy of shorter stories in the same universe I don't think I've mentioned before: AH, INF, BU)
  3. Finish the stories I have mostly - but not all the way - completed. (COT, TB, BaM, MAU: SEP)
  4. Complete my outline and start work on my screenplay project: CS.
  5. Set up a webpage as a home for the content / stories I intend to start self-publishing. It's past time for me to jump on the Amazon bandwagon.
  6. Start work on the on one or both of the two book projects I've had in mind for a while now.
  7. Make time to write. This resolution involves watching less TV, which is a huge, HUGE time suck for me.
There are a couple more minor goals, like how many pages a week I want to write, forming an LLC, getting illustrations done for my stories to be published and so forth, but the ones above are the biggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment