Friday, February 24, 2012

Computer Update

I'm still limping along with a PC that is ... well, let's call it "a gimme." It works, but it's kind of like driving around in a Yugo; it's gets me where I need to go, but that's about it. As an example, the hard drive is only 30 GB. Amazing how fast that fills up with modern applications.

The good news, though, is that I was able to upload the backup copies of my writing from disc a few weeks ago. My recently finished project is one that was on hold because of that repair issue.

My grand hope now is to purchase a laptop and migrate my files to that. I also intend to back-up to flash drive regularly. My writing takes up almost no file space as .doc files are so small. Never again to be caught flat footed. (Yeah, I know. Famous last words.)

No comments:

Post a Comment